New CAR!!! NEW Member!!! Asian!!! PLEASE YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

hollywoodstang

May 23, 2006
some progress but other things going wrong....

PARTS LIST
here goes:
IN: Gt-40 head
cobra intake with 65mm throttlebody
cobra(crane)1.7 roller rockers
cobra cam
SMR strut tower bar
MSD 6AL controller
Stall converter
MSD wires
AUTOMETER Z air/fuel guage
AUTOMETER Z oil pressure guage
NOS system w/purge kit
BBK cold air induction kit
73mm C&L MAF 24lbs<-----WTF!
PRO M 80mm MAF
PRO M heat shield
FORD racing 24lbs injectors
BASSANI headers
BASSANI w/3inch exhaust outlet slash cut pipe
FORD RACING pullys
TRZ rear upper controler arm
MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS caster camber plate
Full saleen kit from cervinis W/spoiler
Heat exit winshield cowl duct
cervini's heat exit hood
REAR hatch deflector
Laser engraved cobra door handles
koni shocks 2 way adjust
Intrax lowering springs custom painted cherry burgandy
WILWOOD propotioning valve
cobra master cylinder
cobra brake booster
1995 COBRA/STEEDA 13"disc with twin piston PBR.
BAER 13" Rear disc with COBRA CALIPERS
Ford racing 4:10 ring and pinion
Volk racing GT-AV Gunmetal wheels 17x8 front 17x9 back
Full leather interior(black)
New headliner(black)
New door panels(black)
New rear panels(black)
New cobra laser engraved door handles
New rear hatch panels (CUT OUTS FOR ROLL CAGE READY)<-----i am so funny :)
Rear seat delete

PARTS LIST
Outs:
70mm edleblock throttlebody
Edleblock performer intake bottom and top
K&N cold air intake
stock heads(may be stock but i doubt it)
company unknown cam(may be stock but i doubt it)
company unknown roller rockers(may be stock but i doubt it)
WELD drag lites all 4 with 2 skinnies front and 2 beefs in the back
Lakewood drag shocks 90/10 all 4
eibach drag springs (i think this spring makes the car higher J/K)
All the factory stereo systems
All the gray interior(well almost)
stock mirrors
stock wing
stock door handles
stock door panels
stock rear hatch panels
stock headliners
stock dash panels

PARTS
THE PROBLEMS:
THE OIL LEAK(rear main seal)
WIRES EVERYWHERE
I BROKE THE HEATER(does not work or blow at all)
CAR NEEDS TUNE UP
PASSENGER SIDE POWER WINDOWS GIVING ME PROBLEMS
POWER DOOR LOCKS GIVING ME PROBLEMS
NEED NEW WEATHER STRIPS

PARTS
SHOPPING:
New seats(COBRA)
ALL SUSPENSION PARTS FROM MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS(street)
dress up parts :)
JUST GOT THE PROCHARGER CATALOG!!!!!:nice: HEHEHE!!!:jaw:

[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

The ASAIN mustang 5.0

i will post some pics this weekend. i am actually picking up the wheels today with tires and gonna take pics of those. i can't actually put these on until i do the 5 lug conversion. the car is wearing an draglites right now. you will see the car this weekend and will be totally different next weekend. lol. every week will be different i promise. so keep your fingers crossed:nice:

Welcome to the boards.

I was going to post up the "beginners mod" list but it looks like you have covered it in it's entirety already.

On the 5-lug swap. Go with the SN95 spindles up front. If you use a modified fox setup, you might not beable to fit the centercaps on some rims.

thank you all for the warm welcome and thank you srothfuss for your info. i just went out and bought rear 5 lug axles 20 mins ago and i am picking up my wheels tonight. i am very excited but at the same time about to go $2000 less in my bank account. lol. so sn95 huh...so i will need spindles,rotors,calipers,ball joints, if anyone selling this kit please let me know. thanks and what about the rear? i am thinking about buying rear disc this week and i am confused about which one to buy... is the sn95 rear disc good enough? or should i go baer set up? i heard it's expensive....and what else do i need to buy to set up the rear? do i need new master cyclinder? or/and new ebrake cable etc etc....please let me know. i am doing this project with opinion of you guys. so i will post pictures this weekend and you will all see how it goes. i guess this one is everyones project. thanks again

it's an official my car is going into shop on 6/20th to get everthing done and done right. but before that i REALLY NEED to know what year of mustang front brake set up i need to use...94 95 96 97 98 99 00 01 02 03??? which year is the best set up for my car(fox body 91) i saw 03 brake set up for sale but has ABS cable. i don't have ABS////so what do i do now i just need to know what year of cobra brake set up i need. HELP!!!!!!ASAP. i work fast don't i?

they are ok with it. they think it's going to be a very exciting project. they can't wait until i drop my car off at the shop so they can work on it and come out all different then now. i am going to take many picture as possible before and after. actually they want to race me after i am done with the motor parts. we have a bet going on already and i bought the car little under 2 months ago. they are helping me do the interior these days...so i am very thankful. and i think all the asian people wants mustang or american muscle car deep in their heart somewhere...they know it. i know it. and i bought it.

subframe connectors came with the car. it's already welded on. thanks for the info man. the brand is lakewood. it's orange color and it's ugly i am going to paint it red or black when i get a chance. you guys ROCK!!

also take it easy on the emblems/stickers. im doing my 5-lug swap now i got sn95 spindles,rotors,calipers and lines for 80 bucks...and i think i am gonna go with ranger length axles because i think the suck in more and i want to run a 315 tire on the rear....and I have solid proof it is possible with ranger axles and drums with no quads and TAILS PIPES....!!!!Looks killer.