New dude...

Hey im scott, i have an 04 GT its orange with a boring mods list.

The car has to last me through college potentially since i get out of the military soon. Its meant to be mostly a nice reliable touring ride because i cant afford to drag race as a real hobby. Im on here though because i usually buy a few parts here and there for deals when i can and like to keep up on the tech and stuff so i dont buy bum gear.

My GT has K&W complete four corner coil over suspension so it sits pretty low. 3.73 gears, short throw shifter, 13in Baer cross drilled rotors, and a Cobra brake upgrade package. Visually i have just some smoked clear corner head lamps and a chin spoiler. Like i said i like to keep the car pretty simple and stock. Im considering purchasing a prochamber, HID conversion, and JLT CAI for christmas.

I have some frame ties that will be put on soon, and i have the honeycomb black out for the deck lid but im waiting to get smoked tails before i put it on. I also have a spoiler and FT-402 front bumper that i'd like to have put on but thats very very far away right now do to my financial situation.

• Sponsors (?)