new dyno numbers

• Sponsors (?)

S&B Are you being sarcastic? I was running just 92 pump gas.Bullitt95 i have a 3550 you divide your rear wheel number by .8 and thats your crank numbers. So on that note i made a mathematical mistake and it's 398HP/423TQ at the crank. FOOT2DFLOOR it's a 351 40 over low compression H/C/I peace

john:p

sarcastic? i have a 3550 you divide your rear wheel number by .8 and thats your crank numbers. So on that note i made a mathematical mistake and it's 398HP/423TQ at the crank. FOOT2DFLOOR it's a 351 40 over low compression H/C/I peace

351 40 over with AFR 185s i gotta agree with 90lxcoupe no offense but those numbers are low, the good news john is u ur car has alot more potential with that setup:nice:

Guy's dont sweat it and i know the truth hurts! I was expecting closer to 400/400 when i built this. BUT with 8:1 compression and only 499 lift.What do you expect :( trust me i was f'n pissed off when i took it in for the tune and seen those numbers :mad: so now it's turbo time! peace

john:p

yeah those numbers are a bit low(NOW) but once that little snail finds its way in there, its going to be a monster!!! Im in the middle of a similar setup but looking for 10:1 compression. Just cant seem to find the money fast enough to get it done=-)

FOOT2DFLOOR it's a 351 40 over low compression H/C/I

Then your dyno numbers aren't so good after all but there's plenty of potential there. The low compression certainly won't help and your engine could do with running richer (12.5-13.0 NA, 11.5-12.0 FI) for best power. Sounds like you've got a good basis for a forced induction set-up so that would be a good plan. Combined with a better cam that 358 should rock.