New exhaust for the 5.0 (vid)

I gotta agree. Frankenstang's Capri sounds EXACTLY like this with stock headers, Jeg's O/R X-pipe, and a Flowmaster Delta Series cat-back. I like the sound a lot, though. It's not loud, and it doesn't drone. She's not too wild about it, though, and has a serious fixation on getting a Pypes Violator cat-back slapped on there at some point, so that Flowmaster cat-back is probably going to wind up on the Black Pearl at some point...

Maybe it's the video, but it doesn't really SOUND dumped, to me. I dunno. I'm used to that really hollow-sounding, super-deep bass sound that usually comes with most chambered mufflers when they're dumped, but I think the Delta series muffs put the tone a bit higher up and smooth all of that out.

Either way, I like the way it sounds, and as said, it'll keep the cops from looking at you too closely.

My black notch had stock headers, H-pipe and MAC catback dumped over rear axle. Sounded just like that. There is no drone at 65MPH. Car was VERY comfortable to ride in and have a conversation with the passenger.

Wow, +1

could it be the cameras up toward the front of the car and your getting the engine noise more then just the exhaust ? i have a similar setup but i have long tubes and no h or x whixh is going to change real soon

btw it does sound purtyyyy

Still sounds way to quiet for me....lol...I think you have delta 40's on that no way there the orignal 40's...This is my car stock headers,,Off road H-pipe stock cat back 2-1/4 with a pair of older 40 series flowmasters...i didnt even bring it up over 2000 rpms..seems to have that deeper tone to me anyways....

YouTube - 93 Mustang GT

yeah thats my guess as well. im still happywith it.