• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New from the North

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gunguru42
  • Start date Start date Feb 6, 2023
G

Gunguru42

Member
Feb 6, 2023
1
1
13
Feb 6, 2023
#1
  • Feb 6, 2023
  • #1
Hi Stangers!

I took place in a mustang when I was like 10-12 yo, and from then I always wanted one, dreamed about getting one.

35 years later, my dream come true!

I adopted a 2000 GT convertible in very good shape. For now she's hibernating for winter.

I will go through this forum to find answers and create new needs.

 
Reactions: MRaburn

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,052
10,677
213
polk county florida
Feb 6, 2023
#2
  • Feb 6, 2023
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet.
 

91AOD5.0LX

I have a slight sag in my rear
5 Year Member
Feb 20, 2021
1,085
1,026
133
Lake George NY
Feb 6, 2023
#3
  • Feb 6, 2023
  • #3
Welcome!
 

Potomus Pete

I'm still waiting for the fully nude shots
5 Year Member
Mar 7, 2019
3,344
1,246
153
Sarasota Florida
Feb 7, 2023
#4
  • Feb 7, 2023
  • #4
That is a nice Mustang. Can't beat the color.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Hello from Washington State!
  • Daddys Lil Filly
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
205
The Welcome Wagon Jun 10, 2026
Daddys Lil Filly
G
New member
  • gray owl
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
9
Views
538
The Welcome Wagon Feb 21, 2026
Rdub6
S
New guy- first Stang- I love it !!
  • smid333
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
247
The Welcome Wagon Mar 23, 2026
smid333
S
S
For Sale 2007 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE/137,797 MI/ 20,000+MI NEW ENGINE/BRAND NEW TIRES/$4500 OBO/WAUKEGAN, IL
  • Savage21!
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
0
Views
145
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Sep 10, 2026
Savage21!
S
M
New from North Texas
  • MFReeves
  • Aug 26, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
9
Views
606
The Welcome Wagon Sep 22, 2025
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?