• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

New Game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 69clark
  • Start date Start date Feb 24, 2008
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

WhiteStallionGT

Member
Aug 19, 2004
465
0
17
Northern VA / VT
Feb 25, 2008
#21
  • Feb 25, 2008
  • #21
This thread makes no sense, so here's a couple pictures of a Cobra I took, lol. Maybe the game is to show pictures of cool cars on the road, haha. These are pretty old btw.





 

mustang6tee8

Member
Jul 19, 2005
375
0
17
College Station, TX
Feb 25, 2008
#22
  • Feb 25, 2008
  • #22
WhiteStallionGT said:
This thread makes no sense, so here's a couple pictures of a Cobra I took, lol. Maybe the game is to show pictures of cool cars on the road, haha. These are pretty old btw.





I am very jealous. Not of the Cobras, but the DSLR!
Click to expand...
 

MysteryMachine

Active Member
Jun 21, 2003
1,835
2
39
Parkesburg, PA
Feb 25, 2008
#23
  • Feb 25, 2008
  • #23
you like it from behind?
 

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
731
7
18
Ravena, NY
Feb 25, 2008
#24
  • Feb 25, 2008
  • #24
Well the actual story is we went cruising with a few mustang owners and one of them had a real 2000 R (I believe he has a 93 R and a 95 R too) that he actually races. He has a camp from up where I grew up. So my buddy Kris hung out the window to take some pics and I thought they came pretty cool. The idea with this thread is action seems to be kinda slow so I figured I would mix thing up and see where the thread went.















Here are some more pics of the R.
 

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
Jul 22, 2002
1,237
0
37
At the end of the track waiting for you !!
Feb 26, 2008
#25
  • Feb 26, 2008
  • #25
R Owner: "Why is it everytime I get on this road and want to stretch out my legs I get behind some slow guy on a sunday ride".

Tom: "If I hit my brakes and he hit's me I'll grab my neck and try to settle out of court".
 

MysteryMachine

Active Member
Jun 21, 2003
1,835
2
39
Parkesburg, PA
Feb 26, 2008
#26
  • Feb 26, 2008
  • #26
Tom to "see where things go" with some of us is a bad idea hahaha. It is a awesome pic.
 

95BlueStallion

My assy trans to myself
15 Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
5,129
3,100
214
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Feb 26, 2008
#27
  • Feb 26, 2008
  • #27
I agree, but what do I get for having the winning guess?! He is your new best friend!
 

reddy351

10 Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
560
12
38
Columbus, Ohio
Mar 1, 2008
#28
  • Mar 1, 2008
  • #28
95BlueStallion said:
So whats the answer to the story? No way you bought it, not before you even get goin on the pace car... Someone you know?
Click to expand...

Too bad. I thought he was going to say that he traded it, even up, for the PaceCar. (You know how those Fox guys are.)
 

PUNISHER RACING

Active Member
Aug 27, 2007
1,124
0
36
FORD CITY, PA.
Mar 2, 2008
#29
  • Mar 2, 2008
  • #29
I would love to drive (and or pound on) one of those!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

O
Hello from Eastern Canada
  • OldGuy2
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
82
The Welcome Wagon Aug 30, 2026
OldGuy2
O
LX Rear Trunk Lid Emblem Install Measurements
  • Habu135
  • Oct 2, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
17
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 19, 2025
Habu135
D
Progress Thread Calypso Green 92 LX Hatchback
  • Dakar09
  • May 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
717
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2026
rednotch
Progress Thread My 1988 LX project
  • TTSaleen
  • May 31, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
87
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 31, 2025
TTSaleen
Z
91 LX 5.0 Hatchback door striker back plate fell.
  • Zeke1995
  • Jun 20, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
336
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 21, 2025
Zeke1995
Z
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?