New Gt Owner In Orlando

Phyxius

Aug 26, 2013
Hello folks. I just bought myself a 2013 Gotta Have it Green mustang GT Premium with a manual, leather and the Recaro seats. I am in love with this car. it is an absolute joy to drive. and I haven't felt power like this since I owned my SVT Lightning gen 2 that was putting down 420 hp on the dyne.

My name is Lee if anyone is interested. I hope to get some great advice from the people on here and I hope i can contribute in some form around here.

Lee

• Sponsors (?)

image.jpg
Hello folks. I just bought myself a 2013 Gotta Have it Green mustang GT Premium with a manual, leather and the Recaro seats. I am in love with this car. it is an absolute joy to drive. and I haven't felt power like this since I owned my SVT Lightning gen 2 that was putting down 420 hp on the dyne.

My name is Lee if anyone is interested. I hope to get some great advice from the people on here and I hope i can contribute in some form around here.

Lee
I have taken a few pics with my iPhone and I'm going to try and attach it so wish me luck

image.jpg

I have taken a few pics with my iPhone and I'm going to try and attach it so wish me luck
I'm going to tint the windows in a day or so then it's time for some more noise to come out of the back, I was thinking about going with the Ford Racing GT500 axle back, do you think I'm headed in the right direction