New guy - 00 GT

isthatguy

New Member
Sep 5, 2006
4
0
0
Hey guys, I just got my stang yesterday.. and I could'nt be more stoked...

I was driving a corner hungry 99 Miata for about a year and a half.. never did any engine mods, all suspension..

I have since a boy always wanted a Mustang GT.. so I had my chance and got it.

2000 Mustang GT Mach system, traction control options. Maroon color all black leather interior with 54k on the clock.

The engine looks bone stock, but then... I start her up and the rumble is louder than what I know a stock mustang to be.. so I look under and bam.. I can tell there is mufflers. I am thinking flowmaster.. but I am not totally sure.. but it has the stock H pipe.

anywho. I dont know **** about stangs so I am here to learn ...


my future plans are well to make it fast.. haha. my friend has a 11.8 second allmotor SS ... so I wanna get close to him.

maybe a turbo kit.. or all motor.. not sure.. so all your help will be appreciated!
 
blue46gt00 said:
Welcome and congrats!

Check out modular powerhouse. They have a great supercharger kit and the tune is awesome!

http://modularpowerhouse.com/

+1 and the service there is very good tim wont have you do something unnecessary only to make your car better.

If your going N/A then i say a good head and cam selection like VT engines or ModularPowerHouse and some stage II n/a cams.

I would personally just get some forced induction and gears like a MPH vortech mongoose kit or if you have some money for mods a kenne bell s/c.

BTW...welcome to the boards this place is great from talk to tech.:SNSign:
 
welcome bra, to get to 11.8 it is going to take alot of mods, but it deffinately can be acheived just read up on mustangs and you will figure out how you want to mod it....
 
Welcome....you'll learn alot around here. Been on here about a year now and have learned craploads about mustangs.

Watch out though, I've since sold my stang and still can't leave this freakin' place!