New guy from NW Florida

cammed06

Jan 23, 2011
NW Florida
Started off into the muscle car thing in the late 90's with Mustangs, always wanted them in school, but didn't happen. Finally got one, and then another, helped buddies build them, moved on to older 64 Falcon Futura, built it, got out of it a while. Came back into a 2000 GT, but met the new LS1 F-Bodies and got sick of losing... Went to the LSX's for about 10 years, made some sick power in them and have gone REAL FAST IMO. In the process of building another 2002 Camaro drag car, and selling my cammed G8 GT...to close the deal on a... 2011 Mustang GT. After much research, it sounds like this will do it. I have been following the evolution of the modular mustangs and the lighter that they got, the more I attention I gave them. Unable to drop the $$$ on a GT500, I patiently waited and now, it seems that they got their stuff together. I do have plans, cause I can't leave ANYTHING stock, but I am in the middle of an EXPENSIVE build on the Camaro, so slow and steady wins the race. Of course, don't flame me, but I am not a fan of the S197 Foglights/Baja lights. I will be getting those out of here first. Along with the CS front, I'll start there.

2011 is an M6, White w/blk leather, brand new, and I am excited to have a lightweight, solid rear axle car. The Camaro is there, but my past GTO's and G8 GT were heavy and IRS, which was a bit of work.

• Sponsors (?)