New guy in SoDak

Hi there I've been lurking here for couple of weeks and decided to register today. Little about myself, retired military, 4 years Air Force, 32 years full time Air National Guard. 65 years old, retired 10 years ago. Aircraft Maintenance, F4, A7 and F16 mainly. Crew Chief, Flight Chief, Branch Chief. Married, two kids. My son is an E9 in Air Force, B52 out of Barksdale. Recently bought a bon-a-fide '64 1/2 Coupe. Build date June of 64, 170 CI automatic with a generator. Amature restoration so I am redoing some things. I think the exterior should be wet sanded and polished. I am in process of striping the dash for repaint. Other than odds and ends, the little six runs and shifts like butter. It is so fun to drive. But SoDak winter is coming so a good time to give attention where it is needed. Fantastic resource here, I have already learned alot ! Viper.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet.
Now I know who to contact when I need my F16 fixed. It's been sitting in the back yard for a minute. That's enough about me, get on over to the classic forums and post up some pics of that ride!