• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter 23Paddywagon
  • Start date Start date Jul 2, 2018
2

23Paddywagon

New Member
Jul 2, 2018
5
0
1
Frisco, tx
Jul 2, 2018
#1
  • Jul 2, 2018
  • #1
Hello, this is Bob from Frisco, Tx. I love Mustangs but wanted to build Tom Daniel's Paddy Wagon. I put what I think is a 1989 302 Mustang engine from a Fox body car in my Paddywagon with a matching 5 speed transmission.
I have questions about the engine.
Will I fit in here?
You can see my car at bobspaddywagon.com.
 

Attachments

  • ParadiseEats.webp
    284.7 KB · Views: 145

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,052
10,677
213
polk county florida
Jul 2, 2018
#2
  • Jul 2, 2018
  • #2
Yes, many T buckets were built using the sbc (yuck) and is the same basic dimension as the sbf, I'm figuring that you are planning this similar to a T bucket using '32 rails
 
2

23Paddywagon

New Member
Jul 2, 2018
5
0
1
Frisco, tx
Jul 2, 2018
#3
  • Jul 2, 2018
  • #3
General karthief said:
Yes, many T buckets were built using the sbc (yuck) and is the same basic dimension as the sbf, I'm figuring that you are planning this similar to a T bucket using '32 rails[/QUOTE
Click to expand...
 
2

23Paddywagon

New Member
Jul 2, 2018
5
0
1
Frisco, tx
Jul 2, 2018
#4
  • Jul 2, 2018
  • #4
General karthief said:
Yes, many T buckets were built using the sbc (yuck) and is the same basic dimension as the sbf, I'm figuring that you are planning this similar to a T bucket using '32 rails
Click to expand...
I agree
I agree
 
2

23Paddywagon

New Member
Jul 2, 2018
5
0
1
Frisco, tx
Jul 2, 2018
#5
  • Jul 2, 2018
  • #5
23Paddywagon said:
I agree

I agree
Click to expand...
Not planning done.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,052
10,677
213
polk county florida
Jul 2, 2018
#6
  • Jul 2, 2018
  • #6
Ok, now I understand. Well we don't have a specific forum for you but jump in anyplace you feel comfortable, there is a forum called 'other auto tech' and we have a face page (facebook) but most of us hang here, post some pics in the forum I mentioned and if you have pics of how you built it I would think a few of us would be interested, some of us has stuff other than stangs. I'm a big fan of the custom built stuff like what roth and barris did.
 
2

23Paddywagon

New Member
Jul 2, 2018
5
0
1
Frisco, tx
Jul 3, 2018
#7
  • Jul 3, 2018
  • #7
Can you go to www.bobspaddywagon.com? there is the whole story with pictures from beginning to end.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

2nd Fox Body
  • N8827N
  • Jul 17, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
140
The Welcome Wagon Jul 18, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
C
New mustang owner
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
180
The Welcome Wagon Apr 27, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
D
New Guy In Ga.
  • Driven65
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
239
The Welcome Wagon Nov 11, 2025
Driven65
D
D
Progress Thread Calypso Green 92 LX Hatchback
  • Dakar09
  • May 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
726
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2026
rednotch
N
New member
  • Neokeith7
  • May 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
127
The Welcome Wagon May 2, 2026
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?