droptopponynj said:Removal: in the rear of the headlight assembly(where the adjusters are) there are retainer clips that slide on & off the adjustment screws. If you use a pair of pliers..like needle nose... and compress these clips to remove the tension they slide on and off.
100% correct, although it also sounds 100% easier than it is too...It helped that when I was removing the old I wasn't worried about anything but the header panel because I am not re-using the old lights. Nothing got broken on the lights, but it is a little easier when you don't have to worry about them at all.
Most of the homes in my neighborhood sell for between 3-5 million dollars and that is still climbing like crazy. The whole Dirty Jerzey thing is a North Jersey wanna be New Yorker mentality where they think its kool to be ghetto/gangsta and even most of them are little rich kids pretending to be poor. I grew up poor and damn sure won't act like it now that i'm not. If my son ever starts acting like a Gotti Boy its off to Military school for his ass.