New here w/ Car pics!

cadwell.. ha ha, the car only took a few months to get to this point, not 4 years.. For the most part this car was stock, up until about 6 months ago.

No dyno numbers on it, but lets put it this way... The turbo is 10 mm larger then the one Hellion uses on their kit, and they made high 400's on 12psi I believe? or was it 8. It's enough to have fun with

• Sponsors (?)

OinkAodeOink said:
cadwell.. ha ha, the car only took a few months to get to this point, not 4 years.. For the most part this car was stock, up until about 6 months ago.

No dyno numbers on it, but lets put it this way... The turbo is 10 mm larger then the one Hellion uses on their kit, and they made high 400's on 12psi I believe? or was it 8. It's enough to have fun with

rofl
see and there you go
crushing my hopes and thoughts ;)

looks immaculate still.
another transformation well done.

are you going to repaint your '95?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Thats an absolutly gorgeous car! I love the colour, very sweet :drool: .

My 66 is a simular colour (getting it prepped for repaint now). I was going to stay with that original colour, but your cars colour should match my interior pretty well (we cant paint it if not) and looks 1000X better. :D I think I found my colour choice hehe, im glad you posted pics :nice: .