• Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
  • Interior Exterior Parts

New Jersey - Pioneer - DEH - P3000IB Head Unit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danman765432
  • Start date Start date Mar 12, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danman765432

Member
Mar 3, 2006
471
0
16
Nutley, NJ
Mar 12, 2011
#1
  • Mar 12, 2011
  • #1
For sale is a barely used for only several weeks Pioneer - DEH - P3000IB Head Unit. Installed the Head Unit in the car and then wound up selling the car but took the head unit out before I sold it. It comes with the IPOD cable. The only thing I do not have for it is the remote since I might have misplaced it but I will try to find it. I live in Northern New Jersey

Price - $80 Shipped

 
R

ryeguy2006a

New Member
Mar 9, 2009
0
0
0
Apr 6, 2011
#2
  • Apr 6, 2011
  • #2
I would be interested in the head unit if you still have it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

For Sale 2006 Mustang GT Shaker 500 Head Unit with Bracket
  • lenko
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
0
Views
98
Other Classifieds Sep 3, 2026
lenko
For Sale 2006 Mustang GT Steering Wheel with Cruise Controls
  • lenko
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
0
Views
97
Other Classifieds Sep 3, 2026
lenko
Electrical Innovate PSB-1 is DOA? Am I an idiot? All plausable. Please Help
  • Dontknowchit
  • Apr 26, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
538
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 26, 2025
Dontknowchit
Progress Thread The Mach Returns - Update/build thread
  • squeak93
  • Feb 20, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
604
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Thursday at 4:56 PM
squeak93
Run a 5 channel or use head unit and mono amp for sub?
  • 2000xp8
  • Sep 20, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 23, 2024
2000xp8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
  • Interior Exterior Parts
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?