new lights, WOW

deadlast

Mar 30, 2005
Belmont, MA
i was sick of crappy light quality at night so i decided to try something new. i had never seen these lights installed before so i thought id give them a try. still not sure if i like the whole scene with projectors on a mustang, but the lighting is worth it. with reg. halogens in the lenses, they light up the road like my previous highbeams. they are amazing lights at night, highley suggest these if you want to light up the road, w/o goin HID

lights1wk5.jpg

lights2fq0.jpg

lights3ee0.jpg

View attachment 442180

Attachments

• lights1wk5.jpg
    lights1wk5.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 30
  • lights2fq0.jpg
    lights2fq0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 32
  • lights3ee0.jpg
    lights3ee0.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Sponsors (?)

Those look sweet.

How do they light up the road?? I had a set of those on my ranger and they sucked bull crap..lol They just scattered the light all over the place. They lighted up everything around me except the front.

Do you have any pics of the lights from the front view???

Vic

vp6799 said:
Those look sweet.

How do they light up the road?? I had a set of those on my ranger and they sucked bull crap..lol They just scattered the light all over the place. They lighted up everything around me except the front.

Do you have any pics of the lights from the front view???

Vic

yea, ill get some night time pics too

yeah i have similar lights to those and added the HID's. with the HID lights installed there amazing! 100% better then stock. think it ended up costing me 500$ bucks for the HID kit plus the projector housings. well worth it though.

I got the one piece ones. They are pretty bright even with the cheap bulbe they came with, but as someone said before, the fitment sucks. You can get them to fit good, it just takes a while.

i just realigned them to aim higher, its even better now. they nearly match the light distribution of my friends 300M special which has unbelievable lights

lights1il1.jpg

lights2we7.jpg

Attachments

• lights1il1.jpg
    lights1il1.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 36
  • lights2we7.jpg
    lights2we7.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 35
:nice:

I do like 'em. And that's great to hear that the lumen output is sufficient. I've never been in a car with projectors, let alone read HID's.

I have these and am not impressed at all, to be honest. You can get the low beams aimed decently, but then the highs are WAY out of wack.

I'm selling mine and getting some regular clear style. Plus, I think they look a little ricey.

BTW I am probably a little biased, my acura has HIDs stock, and i have them aimed up a little, they really really light up the road.