New member 2000 Mustang,looking for guidance.

My wife and her family has had this mustang in her family for some time now and we bought another car for her so now this has become my project car.something to toy around with.
We live in Statesville,NC.

Attachments

• 20200608_185326.jpg
    20200608_185326.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 20200608_185403.jpg
    20200608_185403.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Sponsors (?)

My wife and her family has had this mustang in her family for some time now and we bought another car for her so now this has become my project car.something to toy around with.
We live in Statesville,NC.

If you're interested in autocross, I'm happy to help with any questions you might have. I know for a fact that you can build a pretty good autocross car out of a 3.8 Mustang.

I honestly dont know what i want to do with it really.Autocross can definitely be an option,but i really wont know until i really put more money into it and see what i want for it.

Here’s a link to my YouTube channel. The “Mustang ST” series is all about what I did to get my 2004 V6 to perform on an autocross course. There are videos about chassis stiffening, adding power, shedding weight, and improving the front and rear suspension. There are also results videos that prove that, with the right setup, a 220 hp Mustang V6 can beat some pretty potent V8 cars.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOEWzAT17XoeGzSWysT1NXw/videos

If you have any questions, please ask. Getting people to see the potential in their 3.8 Mustangs is one of my favorite things to do.