• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New Member...Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Mumby
  • Start date Start date Apr 10, 2012

Mike Mumby

New Member
Apr 10, 2012
1
0
1
Apr 10, 2012
#1
  • Apr 10, 2012
  • #1
Hey everyone how's it going?

I was a member of Stangnet years ago when I owned my last Mustang. Tried to find my login from then but had no luck....so I'm back again with a new name.

Currently Don't have a Mustang but I'm searching for one. Never had a fox body and really want one so here I am to look, learn more and get any advice on what to look for before purchasing one.

I'm 29 from Doylestown in Bucks county PA.

Wouldn't be opposed to an SN95 as well if its the right deal.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
New Member from Poland
  • Restomotive
  • Apr 22, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
136
The Welcome Wagon Apr 22, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
164
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
N
New Member from New York
  • NYFox
  • Jan 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
1K
The Welcome Wagon Jan 25, 2026
AeroCoupe
C
New mustang owner
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
171
The Welcome Wagon Apr 27, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
5
Foxbody Intro
  • 5.0Sucio
  • May 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
153
The Welcome Wagon May 26, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?