• Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk

New Mustang Ecoboost With Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orracle
  • Start date Start date Jun 6, 2017
O

Orracle

New Member
Jun 5, 2017
3
0
1
Jun 6, 2017
#1
  • Jun 6, 2017
  • #1
I just purchased a 2016 Ecoboost Mustang that I really enjoy already. I'm interested in some quick and cheap upgrades that will add a bit of power without breaking a tight budget, such as filters. Would you guys be able to point me in the right direction regarding parts and brands to throw in?

I'm becoming more familiar with tunes, and I will likely end up there but I would rather stick to mechanical/ tangible upgrades for now. Thanks in advance!

ETA: It's an automatic. I was more interested in color than transmission. I'm a bit impulsive.

 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
376
The Welcome Wagon Yesterday at 6:29 PM
LILCBRA
I
Engine Help requested in identifying how to resolve engine light issue
  • Ianslaney
  • Sunday at 2:23 PM
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
47
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sunday at 2:40 PM
Bullitt347
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
255
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
J
Wheels-Tires Need Some Help - Brakes Upgrade/Wheel fitment
  • jaygee15
  • Dec 8, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 3 4 5
Replies
85
Views
3K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Yesterday at 10:18 AM
jaygee15
J
W
Excited to Join the Mustang Community
  • Word24
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
447
The Welcome Wagon Dec 30, 2025
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?