New Paint Job Questions???

joshheat25

Nov 8, 2004
Delaware
I am going to be getting a new paintjob. My old paintjob was lazer red. I wanted to do something a little different with this new paint job like more of a metal flake and another layer of clear. Also I am looking for a Nice Red I like the new Redfire Clearcoat Metallic on the new mustangs any suggestions???

• Sponsors (?)

redfire...

IslandDragway-NovaandMustangDebut00.jpg

DSCN1233.jpg

Attachments

• IslandDragway-NovaandMustangDebut00.jpg
    IslandDragway-NovaandMustangDebut00.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN1233.jpg
    DSCN1233.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 69
Why do you want to paint your 2000 Mustang so soon? Your car is only 6 years old. A factory paint job should last at least 10 years before you need to repaint your car again.
Do you have a lot of scratches and dings on your 2000 Mustang that need attention? Please explain.

Yea I have a dent on just about every part of my car. I have two unpainted front fenders and a unpainted 99 cobra bumper. The hood has tons of white chip spots from rocks etc... my drivers side door was messed up in the accident as well! My roof has faded a little I could go on and on! basically I need to just get a new paint job! I actually like the color that is on the car now! I would just like to know how to spice it Up a little bit???

attachment.php

A good paint job is the WAY to set your car apart... (100 x's better than a body kit) I suggest looking at some lighter colors with a ton of pearl in the paint. Those are the paint jobs that have the most class to me.