NEW PARTS

• Sponsors (?)

The pipe comes in two pieces and is clamped together in the middle of the H, didnt weld mine no problems with leaking.

One thing I can tell you is it will be LOUD! Are you running stock mufflers?

Also you may need a tuner to turn off the check engine light, even with the Steeda Mils my light came on, had to turn it off with my preditor.

WTF mils came on

for what reason did your mils come on? was it a backpressure related code?

and yes they did tell me that it would be in stock there in early feb. :( i cant wait any longer

i eventually (eventhough longtubes are better) want to get FRPP ceramic shorties

just ordered a pypes o/r H and steeda mil eliminators from brenspeed (on backorder:( )

anyhting i should know before the install or any new parts i need... or is it actually just as simple as an install on a older stang?

I know you said you are getting the mil eliminators, but do you have a handheld tuner (SCT or Predator)? The only reason I ask is that's usually the first thing people get and you can turn it off with that, so there would be no need for the mil eliminators.

Install is very easy, I did mine backed up on some Rhino ramps. The only thing to watch for is have someone look at the tail pipes and make sure they are lined up before you tighten down the clamps. Also, I haven't welded the clamp in the middle and I have no leaks either. I just tightened the crap out of it and it's holding just fine.

I know you said you are getting the mil eliminators, but do you have a handheld tuner (SCT or Predator)? The only reason I ask is that's usually the first thing people get and you can turn it off with that, so there would be no need for the mil eliminators.

Install is very easy, I did mine backed up on some Rhino ramps. The only thing to watch for is have someone look at the tail pipes and make sure they are lined up before you tighten down the clamps. Also, I haven't welded the clamp in the middle and I have no leaks either. I just tightened the crap out of it and it's holding just fine.

hey I noticed you have the pypes off road H pipe and resonators and I was just curious as to how much the resonators helped the sound and if they caused you to lose any hp/tq?

hey I noticed you have the pypes off road H pipe and resonators and I was just curious as to how much the resonators helped the sound and if they caused you to lose any hp/tq?

Nope, no loss in HP or torque. They are completely straight through, so they don't restrict flow, just alter the sound.

I was very close to pulling the H-pipe off right after I installed it because of how loud it was and how bad the trumpets were. I was literally embarrassed every time I hit that zone that trumpets showed up in.

The resonators/race mufflers completely got rid of all drone and trumpets I had, as well as tame the exhaust note. Before, it was just plain loud and raw, not exactly what I was looking for. I listened to clips online and thought I would like it, but you can't really get the volume of it from clips off the internet. I absolutely love the sound now. My 2 friends that helped me install the H thought the same thing. They thought it was "ok" before, but I saw there reservations. Now, everyone that's heard it loves it. It's very easy to keep it quite now just putting around, but it still screams when you get on it.

Sorry about the thread jack!