Jupiter,FL
first bracket race of 09 tomorrow..woot

smallNightGlow.jpg

smallFrontView.jpg

smallside.jpg

smallside2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

nice good luck. have fun.

the local track around here opens up jan 25th just for a random session. i am hoping to get my tires before then and get an idea of what i could be doing this season which opens up feb 28th fully.

those Nittos in the back?

damn i imagine in wyoming the winters are pretty bad. whens it open up there?

we have tracks here? :shrug: honestly, there is a track in douglas & one in denver. denver is closer at about 2 hours. I really dont want to drive that far when you never know what can happen at the track.

I have lived here just over a year, and have not raced since. :cries: i bet they dont open till may. they have not updates their websites.

I am moving back to omaha soon and will be racing about 20 minutes from my house. the track there wont open till late march.

*sits and waits for march*

Bigcat, I'm probably coming out to Denver this spring or summer, if I do, you can come to the track with me. If something happens, we can take the car back to my cousin's house.

Bigcat, I'm probably coming out to Denver this spring or summer, if I do, you can come to the track with me. If something happens, we can take the car back to my cousin's house.

i hope and pray i am not here that long. i am gonna GTFO ASAP!! :leaving:

you can stop in omaha and have a beer with me and tim though. :cheers:

Welp, I won round 1 but lost round 2. It was close to and quite a bummer.

Lost by .030

I broke out :-( I'm learning my car and I'll be more prepared for the next one :)
I dialed a 13.05 and ran a 12.98 in round 2 against a vet that was going 13.33's

I normally know to get out of it but this time i couldnt because we were neck and neck and when i started to pull on him i looked over and he put the brakes on and i was like shhh!!ttt.. then i went to try to slow down but it was too late was going through the traps.

Earlier the day I was running 13.02',13.09's, 13.00's o well. ;)

I had my best 60 foot was 1.83.

O well next bracket race is feb 7th, but the next race for me is Jan 30-31 for Arm Drop live w/ Rich from pinks its basically pinks all out, heads up :D