• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

New pics of my car...Before/Afters

  • Thread starter Thread starter 90mustangfan
  • Start date Start date Dec 13, 2007
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

85_SS_302_Coupe

it sucks (I know) to be on the receiving end
15 Year Member
Nov 11, 2003
6,945
1,598
223
Northern KY
Dec 14, 2007
#21
  • Dec 14, 2007
  • #21
Car/10 holes

Headlights
 
M

mavmavv

New Member
Nov 21, 2007
185
0
0
Dec 14, 2007
#22
  • Dec 14, 2007
  • #22
90mustangfan said:
Rear tire size, is 295/50/15 And 265/50/15 in the Front. I know they are a little big for the rim size, But the tire shop said it will be ok. I havent had any issues yet. Except for alittle rubbing on real hard low speed turns on incline/declined driveways for the fronts. The rears dont rub, it took alittle pounding/messaging of the inner fender, rolled fender lips, lCA's, removed quads, and its lowered more than 1.5...Eibach springs with no iso. at all.
Click to expand...

The rears may fit, but you really arent using much of that tire.
 

90mustangfan

New Member
Oct 18, 2005
93
0
0
So cal
Dec 14, 2007
#23
  • Dec 14, 2007
  • #23
I got the cowl Piece from ABC Exclusive auto parts
In garland, TX, It costs 99.95 Its called Smooth Cowl Vent

as For the 295 tires, I gained almost 3 tenths from from gaining 1.5 tenth off my 60' ft times, went from cutting 1.9-2.0's to cutting 1.8-1.7 60 ft'rs. I have alot more traction now, before I would spin hard in first and 2nd, chirping 3rd hard....Now with the 295's I spin minimal in 1st and dont spin in 2nd, It really improved my acceleration with the 4.10's, I also have suspension mods to make it cut low 60' times on street tires. Drag springs, shocks, no front sway bar, Lca's, Subframes, Torque boxes reinforced, Bigger rear sway bar.
 
M

mavmavv

New Member
Nov 21, 2007
185
0
0
Dec 14, 2007
#24
  • Dec 14, 2007
  • #24
Nice! Get some nice Welds and widen that contact patch. Even more traction
 

Foxfan88

My Grandpa has great wood.
Sep 13, 2004
2,487
4
0
Miami, Ok
Dec 14, 2007
#25
  • Dec 14, 2007
  • #25
90mustangfan said:
Yea, I know the stockers dont look good. Im going to pick up a set of weld drag's like yours Foxfan88
Click to expand...


now your talking lol. welds looks great with a white car
 

NKau

Founding Member
Dec 15, 2001
1,346
0
37
Jefferson, WI
Dec 14, 2007
#26
  • Dec 14, 2007
  • #26
I really don't mind the 10-holes on that car. You never see clean 10-holes like that. Get the front's narrowed and you'd have something
 

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
0
1
38
columbus ohio
Dec 14, 2007
#27
  • Dec 14, 2007
  • #27
i like it.
 

90mustangfan

New Member
Oct 18, 2005
93
0
0
So cal
Dec 14, 2007
#28
  • Dec 14, 2007
  • #28
Thanks all that replied, I enjoyed all the compliments, Thank you :SNSign:
 
B

bditty50

Member
Jun 20, 2005
170
0
16
Tampa, Florida
Dec 15, 2007
#29
  • Dec 15, 2007
  • #29
I like the car it looks slick the only dislikes are the ten holes and the front bumper with no mustang logo. The paint could be alittle better on the front bumper but, whos car is perfect anyway?
 
B

bditty50

Member
Jun 20, 2005
170
0
16
Tampa, Florida
Dec 15, 2007
#30
  • Dec 15, 2007
  • #30
Do you think that cowl vent cover effects anything with the a/c or heater getting fresh air?
 

foxmustangman

Member
Jun 20, 2007
196
1
16
Idaho
Dec 15, 2007
#31
  • Dec 15, 2007
  • #31
That's kind of what I was thinking...but if you dont use it then who cares?
 
I

iwashmycar

20+ Year Stangneter
Apr 7, 2004
1,236
1
39
Columbus, Ohio
Dec 15, 2007
#32
  • Dec 15, 2007
  • #32
that car looks great! minus the headlights! some diamond 6pc or stockers would really make it pop being that its a white car
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

3.08 gears with a manual trans
  • limp
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Z
Progress Thread zeth194 - New Guy on the Block
  • zeth194
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
689
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 26, 2026
LILCBRA
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
351
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
N
Vibration after new clutch
  • nipple_looker
  • Sep 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
445
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?