autumn_again

Oct 2, 2007
Hamilton, NJ
3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

comments appreciated. springs going in possibly tomorrow

• Sponsors (?)

thanks i just did it today. i really like how it looks with it, i'd love to put a shaker on but i cant seem to find anything for the 94-95 year.

the cars really coming together appearance wise.
shaker, the springs i have waiting, some tint, or the window louvers. and i think appearance i'd be done for a while.

oh, and some nice slp tips or something similar .

Looks good! When did you get the new rims?! I must have been spacin off! Much better than the old ones!

just picked them up i think it was last saturday. i liked the old ones, but these make the car look 10 times better hah, i don't think i posted anything about it. i picked up acouple other goodies along with them, i'll have to get pictures of.

the old ones are now my winter tires.

and davis 3. i just used a scotch brite pad, got some krylon black primer, and some krylon flat black paint. i'm debating whether i should clear it or not. i'm definitely hitting it with some more coats of the flat black soon.

honestly haha, i was thinking more mach 1. but then i walked into my room after i mounted it and saw the 1/24th scale model i have of the 94 boss and im thinking wow why didn't i think of that.

i spent mad time debating whether i should do it or not, and now i just regret not doing it sooner.

yeah once i get the engine running perfect i'll probably buy a set of new headlights, right now mine look pretty bad and the covers make it look better then yellow haha.

blackvert, i'll havea couple more chrome accents so the rims wont look so out of place. i'm putting some nice chrome tips on, i was thinking some hood pins if i get a new hood, and i've got the billet grill.

i almost bought black bullitts for the car, but for a hundred bucks more, i liked the chrome better

hah, i was already plotting out some sweet jumps to take it off today :shrug:

springs arent going in today, i was hoping to have some help from my brother or dad with it, so i dont screw anything up by being over confident, and my brothers tied up with his daughters birthday party, and my dad has work.

+ playing a show tonight.

but the springs will go on before i go trailin in it. haha.