New proj. need advice 351w build Saleen clone MM car

• Sponsors (?)

HA. Didn't know you still had that pic of the turbo Notch. Yeah I need to start that thread up. I will start this weekend searching through the 1000 or so pics I have of it and do a short version of the build. Going to remove the MAF today and figure out what I have to do to make it a one piece intake tube since I'm going FAST XFI.

Shaolin Crane still going through your thread. Looking great so far. Very motivating. Your comments on Griggs makes me thing I should just stay with one suspension company (MM) and the parts will work together in harmony.

Oh yeah, post #45 who is Steve and how do I get ahold of him? I really like what he did to his fenders and want to pick his brain!!

All i think he did was buy some fiberglass flares? peace

john:p

HA. Didn't know you still had that pic of the turbo Notch. Yeah I need to start that thread up. I will start this weekend searching through the 1000 or so pics I have of it and do a short version of the build. Going to remove the MAF today and figure out what I have to do to make it a one piece intake tube since I'm going FAST XFI.

Shaolin Crane still going through your thread. Looking great so far. Very motivating. Your comments on Griggs makes me thing I should just stay with one suspension company (MM) and the parts will work together in harmony.

Oh yeah, post #45 who is Steve and how do I get ahold of him? I really like what he did to his fenders and want to pick his brain!!

Exactly, you cant go wrong either way, just make sure you keep 1 company all the way through and you'll be set

Steve is Member Asobi over at corner carvers, he cut the fenders welded on steel extensions fabbed up his own saleen air dam to flow with it, his car turned out very sexy