New Purchase, why the car sits!

• Sponsors (?)

Well as they say, everything looks good on paper. I have plans in motion but we will see what happens with it all.

As for wedding bells, nothing in plans now, but time will tell. When the time is right, it is right... or at least thats how I look at it!

The house, education and probably a dog are in the near future as plans. Thats enough excitement for the time being, LOL!

Congrats on the house Brian! It looks really nice. Don't worry about the clown who was all over you because you didn't pay for it in cash. NOBODY pays for a house in cash unless they're loaded and the last time I looked, all working class people have to finance their house. One thing that you may want to consider at some point, is a 15 year mortgage. Usually with those, the rates are much better and the PMI isn't a part of those plans (personally, the PMI is a crock of crap anyway).

Six years ago, my wife and I refinanced our 30 year mortgage (of which we had 24 years left to pay on) down to a 15 year mortgage. The 30 year rate was 6.6% (with PMI) and the 15 year rate was 4.62% (with no PMI). Our payment went up $100.00 per month but we shaved 9 years off the loan. We now only have 9 years left and I can't wait to pay it off!

Have fun making it into "your home".

Thanks bud,

Yeah I didn't let it bother me. It's not like I'm finanacing the Mustang or some other useless toy, this is where I plan to spend a lot of years!

Right now our rate is awesome, but things might change and we might drop the loan time depending if thats how it works out for us in the future. I really would like to stay here for a long while and then have a house built to my plans.