new to forum

jjj0923

Nov 22, 2010
hello - new to forum.

I have a 2000 Mustang that started life as a 6 cyl and was gradually converted to a Cobra by the prior owner. He purchased a Cobra engine in 2001 and over the following 7 years switched every part to it's Cobra/SVT counterpart including dash, interior and IRS in the rear. In 2008 he had the engine rebuilt after 30,000 miles of use with forged internals and lower compression in the plans to install a supercharger, but then met a girl, got serious abut her and lost interest in the car. The car has been sitting for the last two years in his garage. I spotted the car on ebay a few weeks ago and after getting a bunch of questions answered took the plunge a few weeks ago.

My plans are to remove the R-Wing on the rear and put a smaller spoiler on. The car has headers, a nice exhaust system, Tremec T6, alum flywheel, Stage 1 Clutch, 4:56 rear, cold air stuff and runs like a raped ape.

I may change my mind about buying a supercharger and just buy a supercharged engine and install that instead of spending the money on a supercharger and just sell my engine (which only has 1,500 miles on it).

in any event - that's about it. ps: the car has been lowered 1.5" and I may raise it back up a little because it's a pain to get in and out of my garage because there's a mild incline and I have to put some 2x8's on the ground so that the tail pipes don't hit the lip of the garage floor.

Attachments

• st1.jpg
    st1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 83
  • st2.jpg
    st2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)