New to me 1991 LX Convertible

87_LX_5.0

Aug 24, 2010
Uniontown, PA
I picked up this Mustang from the original owner today. The car is from California and was only brought to Ohio in November 2018 when the original owners retired. The car spent the majority of its life near San Francisco and two years in San Diego. It is basically all stock, the only modification being the stereo system. The owners did save and pass along the original radio and speakers with the sale. They also provided every single receipt for the car including the original window sticker, warranty card, even the plastic keys in the owners manual. The car was repainted in 2015 the original Wild Strawberry at a shop in Marysville, CA and the white leather seats were also recovered around the same time. Having spent all of its life in sunny California there is not one single spot of rust on this car. That is a pretty good score here in western PA.

I snapped a couple of quick pictures after cleaning it up when I got home with the car today. Enjoy!
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice Fox! What part of Western Pa? I'm in the south hills of PGH.

Thanks. Uniontown, probably 45 minutes south of you.

Nice looking car!

Thank you! I searched for a while for a nice foxbody. I had an 87 Notchback for almost 10 years before I sold it in December 2017. At the time I had my mind set on a 96-98 Cobra. I bought one shortly after selling my notch, had fun with it all summer last year, and sold it in September. I will have this car for a long time.

Reactions: 1 user