new to oregon but not to the site

• Sponsors (?)

03yellowvenom said:
Just south of portland a few miles.Wheres Coo bay? Have you decided what color lightning yet? I almost couldnt decide when I bought my cobra ,I wanted a lightning too,Wish I could of had both. :nice:

on the coast close to florence....ummm im not being picky..id take a sonic blue, silver or red, and black but black is hard to keep clean

Some of my friends have or had black stangs and I think its one of the hottest colors ,but I had a black truck and it was veryyyyyyyyy tuff to keep looking good.Especialy since a truck is a little bigger.But you can't go wrong with any other color.

I'm with ya !!!
I love black cars (or trucks) but they are a ****** to keep looking good.
Stephanie - - - don't rule out the Dark Shadow Grey...... that's what color we chose for our '04 Lightning. Wanted Sonic Blue, but when we looked closely at it...... shows the tiniest scratches and the DSGrey had a LOT more metallic in the paint.

Oh, yeah .... from one coast dweller to another - - - - welcome to Oregon !!!

LadyM said:
I'm with ya !!!
I love black cars (or trucks) but they are a ****** to keep looking good.
Stephanie - - - don't rule out the Dark Shadow Grey...... that's what color we chose for our '04 Lightning. Wanted Sonic Blue, but when we looked closely at it...... shows the tiniest scratches and the DSGrey had a LOT more metallic in the paint.

Oh, yeah .... from one coast dweller to another - - - - welcome to Oregon !!!

thanks ..yea im just not a grey fan i was thinkin silver might be nice....id had y heart on sonic blue but i can only find those in the 04 ..want a used 03..cheaper that way heh

Darkness said:
Where in cali u from?

Ed, Coos Bay is way out in the sticks close to ca!

I like Coos Bay..great fishing, and North Bend has some nice shops! The Boxcar races at the Dunes are just around the cornor from the North Bend bridge on Friday and Saturday nights...lots of freaky azz woman...I loved that place! :nice:

saleenster said:
I like Coos Bay..great fishing, and North Bend has some nice shops! The Boxcar races at the Dunes are just around the cornor from the North Bend bridge on Friday and Saturday nights...lots of freaky azz woman...I loved that place! :nice:

friday and sat night huh? i might check em out...ive been home every weekend since ive been here..i dont have any friends here yet