New to site

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome on,
You must do better, tell about your dream mustang, or post a pic of current stang, or at least say what color you painted your bathroom.
Come on.
You got an 88 with a 351? Lets see some mustang **** of it. Description?

Greetings all. I've been a member since 2016 when I bought my 2015 GT Premium w/50th APP, but never got around to introducing myself. My first car was a '69 Mach 1 (351W AT) and the 2015 redesign resonated so much with me just had to get one. (Ford's documentary "A Faster Horse" certainly added to the discussion!) I was planning to keep my 2015 for at least 10 years since it is a 50th Appearance Package, but the arrival of the 2021 Mach 1 led me to order one of those as what will probably be my last car (at least my last major car purchase).

The 2015 has received Ford Performance's Power Pack 2 and strut tower brace, along with aluminum rear window louvers, a Steeda clutch return spring, sound tube delete (of course!), and a GT hood spear.

Pic below is the current 2015, and yes, I know those are not the original wheels for the GT Premium. The originals are in storages since I took the car to two HPDE events and wore most of the tread off them. They'll go back on the car with fresh treads before it goes up for sale (and maybe even go back to the track one more time if I can fit it in safely.)

IMG_20200906_152226.jpg

Reactions: 1 user