• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New to the Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter autotec
  • Start date Start date Aug 24, 2018
A

autotec

New Member
Aug 24, 2018
4
0
1
West Allis, WI
Aug 24, 2018
#1
  • Aug 24, 2018
  • #1
Hello everyone. I'm new to the Forum, but have been reading for a few years. My daughter and I have been building her 88 GT Convertible and have welcomed all of the great content here. We have run into a problem that I will post in the correct section, but I just wanted to say "hi" before I do. Thanks again.

Justin
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,055
10,678
213
polk county florida
Aug 24, 2018
#2
  • Aug 24, 2018
  • #2
Hi and welcome to stangnet
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
New Member
  • slow&fast
  • Friday at 4:22 PM
  • The Welcome Wagon
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
389
The Welcome Wagon Yesterday at 7:00 PM
nickyb
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Sep 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
79
The Welcome Wagon Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
5
Foxbody Intro
  • 5.0Sucio
  • May 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
159
The Welcome Wagon May 26, 2026
Noobz347
M
Hello all, I am new to this forum
  • Maddog 302
  • Dec 19, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
265
The Welcome Wagon Dec 20, 2025
nickyb
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
210
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?