New Member

Hello from Pacific Northwest,

Purchased a 2000 mustang gt after watching a bunch of Warhorse's videos. Had only JDM cars. V8 manual is a new world to me and hate that i missed out so many years on these great cars. Looking forward to building a OEM plus car and looking to Autocross.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DadLife0724
20260820_140041.webp
 
  • Love
Reactions: 91AOD5.0LX
Hey Warhorse racing. I am the guy that been writing on your comment on the YouTube video and joined stangnet per your recommendation. Can you share your budget autocross set up?

Also my current mustang is on h and r super sports. As nice as it looks. It doesn't make it down my driveway even using all the different drive techniques. I have a 14 degree driveway. My hopes are building a car that make it possible to get down the driveway, drive my kiddos to ice cream and attend as many autocross events I can. If anyone has a steep driveway what non stock suspension setup do you run?