• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New To The Forums

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlowInThe850
  • Start date Start date Dec 11, 2017

SlowInThe850

Member
Dec 10, 2017
22
7
13
Florida
Dec 11, 2017
#1
  • Dec 11, 2017
  • #1
Hello all. I am new to stangnet. I have actually been around for a few months, I just never got around to creating a profile. I have an 03 oxford white gt that I purchased in 2010 with just over 60k miles on it. It now has 160k miles and its fair share of problems, but I wouldn't sell it for the world.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Dec 11, 2017
#2
  • Dec 11, 2017
  • #2
Glad to have you here. Post some pics on the fox forums and tell us your plans.
 

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
Dec 13, 2017
#3
  • Dec 13, 2017
  • #3
Welcome to Stangnet.

Look around our ‘96-‘04 subforums, you’ll get lots of help there fixing the problems you have.

It’s good to have you with us.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Hi. I'm new. 98 Cobra Bent Axle.
  • sbk93036
  • Mar 28, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
114
The Welcome Wagon Mar 28, 2026
AeroCoupe
N
New Member from New York
  • NYFox
  • Jan 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
1K
The Welcome Wagon Jan 25, 2026
AeroCoupe
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
207
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
B
SOLD 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5-speed
  • blackmerc
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
16
Views
809
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Aug 24, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?