New to the foxbody world, stoked to be here

hawaii93fox

Jan 28, 2022
Hawaii
aloha, new foxbody guy here in Hawaii. psyched to be a part of StangNet and the community at large. bought a 93 LX as a project car for me and my son, lots of fun and the project list is getting longer and longer. so far we have trick flow top end kit, BBK headers and Borla exhaust, March ram air, BBK 70mm throttle body, 24lb injectors, calibrated mass air, aluminum driveshaft... and biggest project so far is we painted it in our garage!
hawaii93fox.JPG

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Thats why I was surprised. Florida drivers are the worst. What could be worse than us. People stop in the middle of the road to think" where do I go" When the light turns green in Florida they just sit there.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
yeah well it's interesting here, most local drivers are slow and not in a hurry, then there's military folks and transplants who drive like it's LA or San Diego - makes for some frustrating times on the roads, at least there's nice views!
Serious question. How do you handle the fact that there are only so many miles of roads and that's it? You can only drive around in a circle so many times without being bored. That is the one thing that has kept me from any consideration of living in Hawaii. Here on the mainland, I can drive for the rest of my life and never drive the same road twice, PLUS I have many dragstrips to choose from.
What is it like to be limited on where you can go?
Or is it that this is the only thing you know, and thus you don't know any different. Kind of like me never celebrating Kwanzaa. How can I miss something I have never experienced?