• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New to the S197

  • Thread starter Thread starter KingA$$hole
  • Start date Start date Mar 12, 2018
K

KingA$$hole

New Member
Mar 12, 2018
2
0
1
Mar 12, 2018
#1
  • Mar 12, 2018
  • #1
I have owned 6 foxbodies and 2 sn95 and 3 new edge. I still have an 02 that I’m building into a drag car.
I just purchased a 07gt Premium. I like this body style most out the all the S197’s.
Here in about 6-8 months it will be far from stock.
Have GT500 long block and will be putting super charger, NOS and other goodies on the car.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Mar 12, 2018
#2
  • Mar 12, 2018
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet
You you have several forums to choose from, post some pics and give us some info on your gt500 swap or maybe a build thread to show us how your getting it done.
 

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
Mar 13, 2018
#3
  • Mar 13, 2018
  • #3
Welcome to Stangnet.

Sounds like cool project. Pictures to make it real for us please.

Look around our ‘05-‘14 subforums. People have done a lot of things to their mustangs here. I’m not sure if I’ve heard of this exact swap..

It’s good to have you with us.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
10
Views
191
The Welcome Wagon Sunday at 7:56 PM
DadLife0724
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
207
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
M
Hello all, I am new to this forum
  • Maddog 302
  • Dec 19, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
262
The Welcome Wagon Dec 20, 2025
nickyb
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
394
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?