New User: 79 Mustang 5.0 Hatch In Medium Gray Metallic

79 Fox

May 21, 2019
A van down by the river
Hey guys! I've had an account on Four Eyed Pride for a while. As of right now, I am 15 years old. I own the mustang listed in the title, and have since I was 14. The car has 25,900 original miles and ABSOLUTELY ZERO rust. I checked the VIN, and found out that it was made in November of 1978. We bought it from a relative of the original owner. It has red vinyl interior. Current mods are as follows: Eibach springs and sway bars, weld-in subframe connectors, braced control arms, 17" Saleen SC style wheels, 10" wide in back, 9" in the front, BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp 2 tires all around, 8.8 3.73 Posi rear end, race oriented alignment, and bigger front brakes. Handles and stops like a dream. Currently building a 275 horse 302 (GT40P heads, b303 cam, 1.7:1 rockers, Edelbrock Performer intake, Holley 600cfm carb). Working on a nice exhaust system, have a 2500 stall torque converter that needs installation. Trunk mounted battery. Will likely buy strut and shock braces and a racing seat Later down the line, we'll be building a way more powerful engine, and a T5 trans. Some visual stuff too: red tape stripe on side trim to match interior, some carbon fiber vinyl wrapped interior accents, black GT hood scoop, body color GT spoiler. I'll have pics later. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)