• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

New wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter RycheGT
  • Start date Start date Mar 8, 2009
R

RycheGT

Member
May 31, 2005
73
0
6
Thomasville, NC
Mar 8, 2009
#1
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #1
View attachment 267321

Stern replica's. I was concerned they wouldnt look right, but I like them.
 

95 Black Mamba

New Member
Feb 10, 2009
6
0
0
Reno Beach,Oh
Mar 8, 2009
#2
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #2
Car looks good with those rims
 
R

RycheGT

Member
May 31, 2005
73
0
6
Thomasville, NC
Mar 8, 2009
#3
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #3
Thanks. I do believe I have the only set in the area. Thats why I chose them.
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Mar 8, 2009
#4
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #4
I really like them on you car! Nice choice. Its definitely different and yet it works.
 
R

RycheGT

Member
May 31, 2005
73
0
6
Thomasville, NC
Mar 8, 2009
#5
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #5
yeah. I wanted something mustang without being too ford. Something you just dont see. These fit the bill.
 

95BlueStallion

My assy trans to myself
15 Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
5,129
3,100
214
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Mar 8, 2009
#6
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #6
Ive only seen them on one other sn95, and thats the guy with the red one on this site. Good looking car man.
 
T

thethirdeye88

New Member
Apr 22, 2008
113
0
0
paragould arkansas
Mar 8, 2009
#7
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #7
nice job, i like em...
 
R

RycheGT

Member
May 31, 2005
73
0
6
Thomasville, NC
Mar 8, 2009
#8
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #8
95BlueStallion said:
Ive only seen them on one other sn95, and thats the guy with the red one on this site. Good looking car man.
Click to expand...

I saw that car on the corral in the thread where jeffro was getting these wheels ready. That car helped me make up mind. I really liked how it looked. Thanks for the kind words. Its a 10 ft car. Needs painted bad.

This is the next mod. GT40P engine with a TF stage 1 cam, and a few other goodies to hold me over until the economy rebounds so I can afford the 357 build Ive started.
 

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
1,113
0
36
Medicine Hat, AB
Mar 8, 2009
#9
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #9
Really like those wheels, I think the stance on your car MAKES it work. I think you could pull off any wheel, but you made a fine choice
 
R

RycheGT

Member
May 31, 2005
73
0
6
Thomasville, NC
Mar 8, 2009
#10
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #10
One more for good measure.... LOL

View attachment 267268
 

drakesdad

Member
Jul 29, 2005
961
0
16
Oregon OHIO
Mar 8, 2009
#11
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #11
I agree......I don't think those rims would like good and other colors but black pulls it off....looks evil.....
 
R

RycheGT

Member
May 31, 2005
73
0
6
Thomasville, NC
Mar 8, 2009
#12
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #12
drakesdad said:
I agree......I don't think those rims would like good and other colors but black pulls it off....looks evil.....
Click to expand...

Im all about evil...
 
I

inphiniti

Active Member
Mar 15, 2003
412
3
28
Providence, RI
Mar 8, 2009
#13
  • Mar 8, 2009
  • #13
yeah man the black really helps... they look amazing!!
 

NotQuik

Founding Member
Oct 21, 2000
5,158
29
88
Central Florida
Mar 9, 2009
#14
  • Mar 9, 2009
  • #14
RycheGT said:
Click to expand...

I think your engine is alittle excited to get back in the car now.
 

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,676
1
76
Altoona, PA
Mar 9, 2009
#15
  • Mar 9, 2009
  • #15
NotQuik said:
I think your engine is alittle excited to get back in the car now.
Click to expand...

LMAO! That's funny!
 
R

RycheGT

Member
May 31, 2005
73
0
6
Thomasville, NC
Mar 9, 2009
#16
  • Mar 9, 2009
  • #16
Not as excited as I am.
 

66sprint6

Member
Oct 5, 2005
131
1
17
Mar 9, 2009
#17
  • Mar 9, 2009
  • #17
I like em!!! Would like to see some clear headlight/corners with em, would break the black up nicely!
Matt
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

J
SN95 Hello new to this app
  • James S
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
164
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 11, 2026
Habu135
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Front Coil Overs and Rear Traditional Springs within a Maximum Motorsports K-Member Kit
  • Habu135
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
639
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Habu135
305-45-17 tires on Pony wheels (17")?
  • TTSaleen
  • Mar 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
774
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 25, 2026
TTSaleen
Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
500
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?