• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tietrooper777
  • Start date Start date Apr 20, 2018

Tietrooper777

Member
Apr 20, 2018
6
3
13
Orlando, FL
Apr 20, 2018
#1
  • Apr 20, 2018
  • #1
Hi everyone, new to the forums, here's my 10 4.9. looking to go supercharged soon!
 
Reactions: Noobz347 and General karthief

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,051
10,675
213
polk county florida
Apr 20, 2018
#2
  • Apr 20, 2018
  • #2
Good looking ride! Now get over to the s197 forums and join in with pics. You in the Orlando area? Where was that pic from?
 

Tietrooper777

Member
Apr 20, 2018
6
3
13
Orlando, FL
Apr 20, 2018
#3
  • Apr 20, 2018
  • #3
I'm about to come back to the Orlando area in 3 months, I'm in the Army stationed in Germany, I should have put that lol.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,051
10,675
213
polk county florida
Apr 20, 2018
#4
  • Apr 20, 2018
  • #4
I 'm not far from Orlando and I couldn't remember ever seeing that scenery around there!
that you for your sevice!
 

Tietrooper777

Member
Apr 20, 2018
6
3
13
Orlando, FL
Apr 20, 2018
#5
  • Apr 20, 2018
  • #5
Can you suggest any shops in the Orlando/Brevard area that can install 3.73 gears/LSD? I've had brand news gears and an LSD sitting in a box for about a year now lol. I've taken my mustang to several German shops who "specialize" in American cars only to tell me they can't do the job
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,051
10,675
213
polk county florida
Apr 20, 2018
#6
  • Apr 20, 2018
  • #6
I'll look up a couple of the old shops I used to deal with years ago, I don't get that way much anymore, I have connections here in polk county now.
 

Tietrooper777

Member
Apr 20, 2018
6
3
13
Orlando, FL
Apr 21, 2018
#7
  • Apr 21, 2018
  • #7
Ha I ain't got no issues with taking a day trip.out to polk, just as long as it can get done in a day
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,051
10,675
213
polk county florida
Apr 21, 2018
#8
  • Apr 21, 2018
  • #8
I will talk to a couple people, we got a few months before you come back right?
 

Tietrooper777

Member
Apr 20, 2018
6
3
13
Orlando, FL
Apr 21, 2018
#9
  • Apr 21, 2018
  • #9
Yea man, I'll be back beginning of August, hopefully my car gets off the boat by mid-late August.
 
Reactions: General karthief
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
12
Views
210
The Welcome Wagon Today at 5:14 PM
Potomus Pete
new member
  • kb65
  • Jul 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
135
The Welcome Wagon Aug 1, 2026
apple99Mustangdude
A
T
2002 3.8L V6 - My second Mustang
  • Taylortoxicity
  • Jan 27, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
261
The Welcome Wagon Jan 27, 2026
Warhorse Racing
5
Foxbody Intro
  • 5.0Sucio
  • May 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
155
The Welcome Wagon May 26, 2026
Noobz347
C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Sep 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
65
The Welcome Wagon Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?