Newb from ohio

Bob Price

Feb 11, 2013
Hello, my name Is Bob I live in s.w. ohio and have been an avid mustang enthusiast since I could remember. It started at a young age with me the my dad had just bought a brand new light grey 88 gt 5spd car no options, from the first time he took me for a ride I was hooked. Mustangs were the only thing that I ever cared about growing up dreaming of what I wanted mine to look like one day when I had my very own. With all that being said I now have 2 mustangs at this current time I have an 04 Torch Red Cobra with 6600 miles with some light mods (For Now) its 450 rwhp and 500 rwtq, and I also have a 90 notchback original 5spd V8 car with blk int current state is just a shell took it apart because my goal was to put a 4V mod motor in it with a turbo setup but has been just sitting there for a yr and a half so now im kinda have mixed feelings about the car as to what I want to do to it or just sale it. Hopefully I can assist the members with any issues that they might have with my experiences owning and working on mustangs.

• Sponsors (?)

Here are a few pics of the cobra.

022_zps142c151a.jpg
[/IMG]
021_zps0c7d6d9b.jpg
[/IMG]
020_zps60e0d294.jpg
[/IMG]
019_zpsaeb633a3.jpg
[/IMG]
018_zpsc6204dd6.jpg
[/IMG]