Newb Here wit pics

• Sponsors (?)

Whats up fellas. I have been lurking for a long time now. Here are some pics of my ride. Mods are in sig
pictures-397_large.jpg

pictures-398_large.jpg

pictures-410_large.jpg

pictures-400_large.jpg

And the best in action
4-6-07011_large.jpg

4-6-07032_large.jpg

4-6-07040_large.jpg

Check out all the weight transfer with the sportlines on launch:nonono: :notnice:
cimg0031_large.jpg

That is a BEAUTIFUL car!:nice:

Thanks again for the props fellas. I have put alot of thought into every mod I have done and made sure it was going to be a "nice" touch to the look. Next thing I am doing is getting the rear built and getting some 15" race wheels and slicks. Probably going to go with a fox setup for springs also. I wanna run 12's with an untouched 4.6L engine...

Thanks again for the props fellas. I have put alot of thought into every mod I have done and made sure it was going to be a "nice" touch to the look. Next thing I am doing is getting the rear built and getting some 15" race wheels and slicks. Probably going to go with a fox setup for springs also. I wanna run 12's with an untouched 4.6L engine...

goodluck with that. You'd need some SERIOUS weight reduction to even get close. im going to bet it cant be done though.

crazy. do you have a built rear and what type of weight reduction?
Stock rear end w/ 4.10 gear. I ran 1.7X almost 100 times without breaking anything. I know it'll break soon, especially with the package that I received a few weeks ago (Vortech V2). I'll build it this summer...

Weight reduction: removed spare. Sometimes I remove the passenger seat but it didn't really help (I ran 12.94 with and without the seat). No other weight reduction...

Stock rear end w/ 4.10 gear. I ran 1.7X almost 100 times without breaking anything. I know it'll break soon, especially with the package that I received a few weeks ago (Vortech V2). I'll build it this summer...

Weight reduction: removed spare. Sometimes I remove the passenger seat but it didn't really help (I ran 12.94 with and without the seat). No other weight reduction...

nice driving :nice: