Newbee question (eventhough I'm not that new on here)

DcDisturbed947

Jun 2, 2003
ok I really want und. pulleys.
The problem is, I'm not so much of an expert on them...as a matter of fact, I don't know what to get.
And you can point me to a link to wehre they sell them, but there's all these different kinds, and there's an extra something that i need, isn't there?

Ok my question is, could anyone help me out and send me a link directly to where all I have to do is click the "purchase" button and then go straight to the check out?

And anything else that I need, like a belt or whatever, can anybody give me a more specific answer on what kind of belt and all that good stuff?

lol I sound like I'm lost, to tell u the truth, when it comes to underdrive pulleys, for some reason I am.

BTW, 2003 Stang, I know that little bit of info's needed.
Have exhaust, intake and shifter only.

Hey thanks for any help!

-Zeek-

• Sponsors (?)

FOr the cheapest I can find, go to www.rpm-mustangs.com then click on Bolt on Mods on the upper left hand menu, then go to Underdrive pulleys. You will need to get the pulley and a belt. All hardware will be re-used or come with the parts. You can then go to an AutoZone to rent a torque rench for free. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to pulleys too, but that is all that I know of that you will need.