Newbie to the forum (3/22/19)

Hello to everyone and thank you for letting me join this forum. i would like to say a few things if possible. I am married to my beautiful wife (Stephanie) and live in D'iberville, Ms (Biloxi). So if anyone is close to me, please let me know so we can chat and trade info. I currently own a 2014 GHIG Gt Premium (GREENIE) while my past cars were a "86 Cougar XR-7 w/ 302 modified and a '92 chrome yellow gt fox body w/ 5.0 push rod motor. My dream car has always been a '69 fastback, sport roof, Mach 1, or Boss (which ever you consider the proper terminology except for the Boss). We all know the Boss is in a class to itself but many ppl get offended when i call a "69 a Mach 1, fastback, or sport roof. I am a die hard Mustang fan. Well...all except the "mustang 2" (pinto mustangs in my eyes), but no offense to anyone owning one.

i hope to meet some ppl with knowledge of the Modular engines because i know very little about them. I grew up with the Windsors, Cleveland's, Cobra Jets, and Super Cobra Jets. I have 2 daughters who know very little about cars and 2 sons following in my footsteps with the love of Mustangs. I am currently battling cancer at the moment and if anything was to happen to me, my youngest son, Grayson, will inherit my "14 Gt. My best friend/brother will keep the car until Grayson turns 17. At that point, the keys to the car will be handed over to him with my best friend teaching him how to drive a manual. That is about all there needs to know about me.

• Sponsors (?)