Next Mod opinions

Alex46

Feb 19, 2010
Wanting to put a few hundred into something and just thought i should ask those who know all.

Was wanting to swap the auto to manual, but at the time doesn't feel like the right thing to do.

Putting a set of the Trick Flow heads on is what i am thinking now, but still can't shake the swapping to the DOHC outta my head. That is if i can find them at a Great price.

Have everything done intake/exhaust aside from heads.

Lastly i was thinking of putting some under drive pulleys on and adding some better suspension or other recommended parts on. Just wanted to hear what you guys and gals think would be my best option.

Appreciate your time

Regards,

Alexander

• Sponsors (?)

Steeda U/D pulley + FRPP aluminum driveshaft

or

Springs + CC plates

For a few hundred as long as all the mods in your profile garage is up to date

Heads would be more than a few hundred... but the trick flows are tempting. :hail2:

Wanting to put a few hundred into something and just thought i should ask those who know all.

Was wanting to swap the auto to manual, but at the time doesn't feel like the right thing to do.

Putting a set of the Trick Flow heads on is what i am thinking now, but still can't shake the swapping to the DOHC outta my head. That is if i can find them at a Great price.

Have everything done intake/exhaust aside from heads.

Lastly i was thinking of putting some under drive pulleys on and adding some better suspension or other recommended parts on. Just wanted to hear what you guys and gals think would be my best option.

Appreciate your time

Regards,

Alexander

Seeing as you have an automatic all I'm going to say is STALL CONVERTER. Go with a 3200RPM converter, jmod your valve body and go with a trany cooler. You do those three things and you will have one killer automatic stang.