Next project for The Steel B-!-T-C-H: 4 wheel disks and 20" spinnaz. Suggestions?

Snail50

Founding Member
Mar 24, 2001
Miami
I'll probably go with SSBC manual disks. I don't plan on building a race car, but I'd like much better than average stopping power on the street. Any suggestions on which SSBC setup would be best?

J/K about the spinners. :banana:

I'm planning for either 16x8" or 17x8" TT II rims. Does anyone have pics of a 67 or 68 Mustang running those sizes? I'm trying to get an idea of what would look most aesthetically appealing on my 67 coupe. I'd like to go as large & wide as possible for wider track and agressive stance without appearing "over the top." I also don't want to have to roll or cut my fenders.

I'm hoping to start this project next month.

Thanks all! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Iw as about to start yelling and screaming: spinners on a classic? Who is THAT insane?!

16x8 is a very common size on mustangs, www.mustangmonthly.com go to tech articles and click on the article 25 great ideas for your rest-o-mod or something like that...the article has a picture of a fastback with 16x8, but they're not TT IIs.

my examples:

Attachments

• l_conversion.JPG
    l_conversion.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 155
  • l_Baer_front1.JPG
    l_Baer_front1.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 131
Great pics, everyone! I already checked out the rim/tire chart on Nick's page,and it looks like I can run the combo that I want, but I want to see what it actually looks like on a car, and those pics you guys put up really help a lot.
Thanks!