Next project: Turbo 5.0L Ranger in the works

My friend gave me his 95 ford ranger for free and its in almost perfect condition. We are putting my old 5.0L from my mustang in the truck, stalling the AOD to 3,000 rpms, putting in a TCI VB, and putting in a new set of lifters (since one collapsed, hence my 460 swap). I traded my exhaust building skills for a good used RX7 turbo charger and a thunderbird supercoupe intercooler. We plan on making one of NE Ohio's first turboed 5.0L rangers. Will the B303 cam in the motor work with arond 8lbs. of boost, or is the overlap too much? I'd really like to avoid swapping the cam out if not needed. And what other supporting mods would you guys suggest as far as injectors, etc. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

You need to talk to my uncle if you have any issues with the basic install. Hes the one i told you about up in Akron that put a 460 into his fox, and just finished putting a FI 5.0l in his ranger. he knows every wire to splice, and how to make it all work out well. As far as the turbo, i wouldnt ask him.. he likes power on all motor, and hasnt dealt much with that.

I'll post pics of the truck tomorrow, and since the truck is a 3.0L V6 with a manual tranny, it'll make it that much easier to use my fox floor shifter from the stang lol, pretty much all the parts that came out of my mustang when it had the 5.0L are gonna be re-used, so this should be a cake walk for us. The only thing that scares me is the vaccuum lines, and some of the wiring, so if anyone has any vaccuum and wiring diagrams, posting them would be greatly appreciated.

the motor made 253rwhp with a stock cam, headers, ported heads/intake, valve job, and mostly stock but bulletproof AOD, so it should be plenty for now in the ranger with a 3000 stall and TCI VB.