NHL to reveal new jerseys

SRMobile

Trend Micro poster child
Jun 1, 2004
0
0
16
Apparently the NHL will be revealing the new jerseys at the all star game. I've heard alot of talk about this over the years and I guess they have finaly arrived.

They are supposed to be a tighter fit, weight less and retain less water.


I saw a picture of Crosby in the Eastern Conf. jersey but it was pretty small so I dont realy have an oppinion just yet.

Guess New Jersey will be getting New Jersey's :D
 
I'm not a fan of the new proposal... I will miss the loose fitting sweeter style.

The winged wheel or the Montreal logo will look funny when it is suction cupped to the chest.
 
From the looks of it, I think all the logos will fit properly and be a non-issue. Guess we'll find out in the skills competition. If I remember correctly everyone wears their respective team jerseys.
 
Well, I didn't see much of a difference last night. You could tell they were abit tighter but I found it suspecious that they were changing jerseys every period. Someone in my office made a good point though, it was most likely because they were sold off for charity.

Still, I guess I will draw a conclusion when I see my Habs play in them.
 
Just as long as not every team has that section of material that runs up the pant leg - through the side of the sweeter and into the arm pit... That stuff never lines up!

I am a little worried that the detroit uniform won't beable to use horizontal bands because it looked like all of the stretchy stuff ran vertical.