nice day 4 pics...

...figured I'd throw a few out...even though I suck at takin pics

Angled View of Car:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/BlacknBlue2002/AngledView.jpg

Front View (w/ ricey headlights): They'll be coming off when I finish modifying the stockers
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/BlacknBlue2002/FrontView.jpg

Back View of car: too bad it's got a huge scratch down the center:nonono:
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/BlacknBlue2002/BackView.jpg

Overall Profile: disregard the roommate's altima...in my mind...it does not exist
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h13/BlacknBlue2002/SideView.jpg
 
gtstangau said:
Could you not find a better spot for the stickers on your chin spoiler? Car looks great other than that!

Agreed....I tried peeling that off the other day, but looks like I'm gonna have to go get some 'GooGone' or something....I only put it on there to support my local surfboard shaper...he's a good friend of mine and he's also done a lot of free painting for me....plus the sticker covers up a nice gash that came from scraping the front on a dip on someone's driveway:nonono: ...I might put a little Vortech sticker over it or something...:shrug:

Thanks for the comments...i try to keep it lookin different
 
Smeech said:
the projector headlights work well with that color... it's probably the first example I liked!

To be honest...I feel the same way...they match up with the car nicely....the pics don't do them justice....the black/blue theme on the car goes well with the black projector casing & blue lights.....still...the quality of the lights suck....they bounce around alot on bumpy roads...and that pisses people off in front of me or driving towards me....I plan to take them off and work on them....and until then my stockers will be on the car...(I took out the yellow reflectors)

BTW....I peeled the stupid sticker off of the chin spoiler