No power below radio

Jlattan75

Jul 29, 2019
Morgantown, wv
No power below radio

I was trying to fix my 6 cd changer. When I did what I wanted to with it I tried to plug it back in to see if I was successful. I notice a slight odor of electric burn but didn’t notice anything at that time. When I put everything back into the center stack I had difficulty with the wires behind the fan plug. It seems they had come free from the plug. I put them were I thought they belonged but after I finished putting everything into place I had no fans, no defroster, or indication of power at all below the radio. I found an image which should be proper wiring for the fan plug. I had to super glue them in place. It seems the tabs broke off in the plug. Other than that. Is there a relay, fuse, or anything else I can check? I have checked every relay in the car all checked good. Checked for continuity on the fuses all checked good. I made sure all connections are good on the back of the panel. What can cause no power to go to that panel? Can the sbj cause that? Is there voltage going to that panel that I can check with my dmm? If the switch panel itself is bad how can I check it. Would it cause no power up meaning lights or fan? Can the fan resistor cause the problem? Unplugged from power cause a system reset a bring it back? Is there something else that needs plugged in to make it function?

• Sponsors (?)