kettlman

May 31, 2006
NW TOY RUN 2006

December 9 , 2006
Time: 12 noon
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.9th 12 NOON AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA IZZY'S. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.
This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
Will have the web page up soon. still last years on it. www.nwtoyrun.org

I HOPE TO SE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

here are the forums involved so far
http://home.comcast.net/~nwtoyrun/forums.HTML

• Sponsors (?)

OK. we got some exciting new stuff going on!!!!!
first off i'd like to thank those who are sponsoring this event in order to make it a must be at one. Tini Bikini in olympia is donating a few 1 month tans certificates to be raffled off!!! Wired Energy drinks are giving us some product to distribute!! ALBOE/Dutch Treats in Olympia is donating a bunch of toys for the drive!!!! Signs by Tomorrow in Olympia is making vinyl stickers for us!!!! Pacific Auto Concepts in Olympia is donating some $25 gift certificates to be raffled off!!!! and Speed and Power Development is donating some $25 gift certificates to be in the raffle also!!!!!! We have a newly designed web site thanks to Angel (from the rx-7 group) and his good friend. CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!
http://www.nwtoyrun.org
feel free to use the forum
things are looking up and even brighter for the future of the NW TOY RUN . Hopefully in a few more years we will be rolling 1,000 deep.
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!!!!!!! get there early to get in on the raffles and stickers. raffle drawings will be held at 12 noon.

if you are a buisiness and would like to help support this in any way, please contact me at [email protected]. thanks.

well, a COUPLE DAYS TIL!!!!!!!!
RAIN OR SHINE!!!!!!!!!
Get there early to get some stickers and in on the raffle.
we got a couple more sponsors.
Scion of Puyallup is donating some 5,000 mile oil changes
Ron Tonkin Mazda/Hyundai is donating some nice things also!!
www.nwtoyrun.org
check out the site for more details!!!!
SEE YOU THERE!!!!!