North West TOY RUN 2006 washington

yeah, we should be hitting izzy's about 1:15. but come on up it will be worth it. we got people coming all the way from salem and canada just to make it. theres nothing like seeing your car on the news with 200+ others for a good cause.
see you there.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd guess there were half a dozen Mustangs that showed up.. two 03 Cobras, a few GTs' (one 05+) and a couple V6 Stangs.. some Vipers and Vettes, a new F430 Ferrari and A LOT of rice.. but it was all good(except for the poor bastard in the EVO MR that was arrested and had his car impounded for "racing" he was pulled over right in front of me (and the damn cop came close to clipping the front end of my car)

i showed up at izzy's, all i saw was an orange cobra, silver mustang and maybe 1 more, i was there with the 82' and my buddy with his 79' cobra and we only found ONE other fox body there, a mint 85' GT...ricers SUCK

~Mark~

i showed up at izzy's, all i saw was an orange cobra, silver mustang and maybe 1 more, i was there with the 82' and my buddy with his 79' cobra and we only found ONE other fox body there, a mint 85' GT...ricers SUCK

~Mark~

I was parked across the parking lot from Izzy's, couple Vettes and Vipers were around me.. (and the obligatory rice was all around) a yellow 02 GT was reasonably close to Izzys and the other 03 Cobra (Mineral Grey) was to the north of Izzys on the far side of the lot..