Nothing

• Sponsors (?)

hollywood%20clue.bmp

john%20candy%20land.bmp

DMAN302 said:
Do you ever think the navy will ever have boats with lazers with lazers mounted on their heads?

No... I think they're too busy swabbing poopdecks. If they did it would be totally kewl tho.

Maybe a laser mounted on a 24" bicycle riding around on the aircraft carrier with one on the rider's head too. Yeah that would be kewl

I wounder how many lazers are too many? Oh by the way...RAYGUNS are not real! only lazers, lazers are real and can be mounted on all kinds of stuff. I was once shot in the arm by a platapuss sporting a head mounted lazer...scary but very interesting.

DMAN302 said:
I wounder how many lazers are too many? Oh by the way...RAYGUNS are not real! only lazers, lazers are real and can be mounted on all kinds of stuff. I was once shot in the arm by a platapuss sporting a head mounted lazer...scary but very interesting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I bet that sucks! Luckily they cauterize.

SuicideGirls.com said:
The Z machine is the largest X-ray generator in the world. It’s designed to test materials under extreme temperatures and pressures. It works by releasing 20 million amps of electricity into a vertical array of very fine tungsten wires. The wires dissolve into a cloud of charged particles, a superheated gas called plasma.

A very strong magnetic field compresses the plasma into the thickness of a pencil lead. This causes the plasma to release energy in the form of X-rays, but the X-rays are usually only several million degrees.

DMAN302 said:

I dont know about you.... but here is my Ray Gun.. I keep it in my sock drawer incase of emergancy.

gallerygun79.jpg

HoodStrype said:
Feasibility of mounting this ray gun on a duck billed platapus **discuss**

Why does everyone say "duck billed platypus"???? Are there any other kinds of platypuses out there?

... and by the way...

Klingon Distruptors > Ray guns. They are specifically designed to prevent blood clotting and prevent the wound from closing so that the recipient bleeds to death if not instantly killed by the blast.

View attachment 482658